Voice and Screen Recording
Synchronized voice/data recording and real-time monitoring occurs across VoIP or traditional phone systems. It can also capture the corresponding activities taking place at agents’ desktops, such as keystrokes, data entry, screen navigation, and after-call wrap-up.
Centralized Administration and Reporting
Allows administration from a single point in the system for consistent, uniform recording practices throughout your organization.
Mobile Phone Recording
Captures calls from mobile phones.
Selective Retention and Archiving
Retains contact center recordings in accordance with corporate and legal mandates.
Protects data, such as credit card swipes, when they are recorded, in transit, and archived.
SilentPartner Mobile Recording Platform
Ensures that emergency responders are able to securely record and transmit critical information on-site. Features include:
- 1024-bit encryption secure file transfer from phone to HQ
- Digital fingerprinting of files to guarantee authenticity
- Data capture
- Caller ID
- Dialed digits display
- GPS location at start and end of call
- Android OS compatibility
- Browser-based playback
- Ability to handle VoIP, traditional telephones, radio, and mobile phones
- Speech analytics (have software “listen” to the content of all of your calls)
- Ability to configure the application to record all calls, record based on pressing “start,” and record all calls with the option to stop recording