The Remote Office IP Telephone provides the same standard features of normal office telephones, such as these standard features from ROCKVoice VoIP Service:
- Unlimited calling within the United States and Canada
- RGTS ROCK rates for international calls
- Unified Messaging — Access and manage voice, email, and fax messages simultaneously using any standard web browser from anywhere in the world.
- Enhanced Voicemail — Check via desk phone, smartphone, web browser, or email.
- 4-digit internal dialing among multiple locations/offices
- Simultaneous Ringing or automatic Follow-Me Call Forwarding on multiple devices: desk, mobile, and home phones
- Web-based configuration and management tools.
- N-Way Conferencing – Conference multiple incoming callers.
- Computer screen desktop toolbar for call control via Outlook, Explorer, Firefox
- Personal speed dial lists
- Music on hold
- Configurable ring tones
- Caller ID with name
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Call waiting
- Do not disturb
- 24/7/365 technical support
Optional ROCKVoice VoIP Features:
- Auto Attendant
- Automated Call Distribution for call center operation
- Hunt groups (complex)
- Receptionist software
- Integration with Customer Relationship Management software applications, such as Salesforce1
- Time of day features (for example, transfers, messages)