The breadth and depth of RGTS’s Design & Implementation services for voice and data include:
- Comprehensive turnkey solutions for enterprises with the most demanding requirements for system performance, security, confidentiality, and disaster resilience. Two examples:
- A major NYC hospital with two campuses, a separate call center, and more than 20 satellite healthcare service facilities
- A world renowned investment bank with global operations
- For small- and medium-size businesses, comprehensive voice, data, and Internet-access designs and implementations that are affordable, delivering levels of performance, security, and reliability ordinarily available only to large enterprises.
- RGTS managed and hosted solutions that are
- Backed up in real time at multiple remote data centers, including distant, off-grid locations
- Monitored 24/7/365 by RGTS’s Network Operations Center
- Provided with 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Client-premises systems — both new implementations and legacy upgrades and expansions — encompassing virtually all equipment and software suppliers and major carrier services.
- Small, limited-scope project designs and implementations to upgrade, modernize, or expand existing systems.
- Addition and integration of new sub-systems, such as call centers, disaster-recovery systems, and unified messaging.
- Integration of additional remote client offices, which may include legacy systems of different technology standards and protocols.