What an RGTS Carrier Service Audit Can Do for You
RGTS performs expert Carrier Service Audits and competitive research to identify and remedy billing errors, unused services, and un-competitive pricing, while optimizing services and performance:
- Review, identify, recommend, and adjust service levels to pre-determined client specifications with vendors to obtain an optimal mix of services, performance, and costs.
- Identify errors on billed versus contracted rates
- Benchmark costs across multiple locations and thousands of phone lines
- Remove obsolete, previously disconnected services
- Obtain credit/refunds for unauthorized third-party charges (slamming)
- Obtain credit/refunds for overcharged taxes/surcharges
- Provide a comprehensive inventory
- Ensure proper rates and exemptions are applied for nonprofit organizations
- Recommend and renegotiate services with existing and/or new vendors for better pricing and services.
- Make recommendations on upgrading billing media.
- Provide comprehensive up-to-date access to files and reports via online vendor portals.
- Seamlessly migrate services to new or less expensive providers, while improving service levels and performance.